TritonHQ is seeking an ambitious software developer excited to develop products to support the needs of the world’s fastest growing media companies.
You will be working on a team dedicated to finding solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the Media and Entertainment industry. Solving these requires both the creation of custom software services and integration with our industry leading partners. An ideal candidate will have a strong interest in developing interoperability between disparate systems, video manipulation and deployment, automation, and building “born on the cloud” solutions.
- Veteran software developer with demonstrable experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent real-world experience
- Proficiency with either React or Django REST preferred
- Experience with video assets preferred
- Familiarity with developing software using Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with some or all of the following is an asset:
- Cloud APIs such as Google Compute Engine, Amazon S3 and EC2
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Distributed source control such as Git
- Project tracking software such as Jira or Pivotal Tracker
- Familiarity with Redis, RabbitMQ and Celery is a bonus
- Able to understand and solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate effectively and present ideas clearly
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Take point on core development paths such as automated processes, user interfaces, or platform integrations
- Develop in React, Django REST or other technologies
- Apply modern techniques and technologies to traditional industry problems
- Communicate with external parties to understand and meet their needs
- Document the structure and functionality of your contributions to the codebase
- Troubleshoot, write test suites, and debug multi-threaded code
- Independent investigation of specialized problem domains
TritonHQ is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
TritonHQ is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.