Jam Filled is a dynamic workplace for like-minded creative artists, we will remind you why you love cartooning: every project is produced with an eye for quality and an ear for fun!
Our Toronto team is looking for a highly skilled 2D Harmony Compositor
to slap things together, make stuff glow, and blur ALL THE THINGS for our exciting lineup of high-profile series!
What you’ll do:
This will be your JAM if you have:
- Comp all of the required elements necessary to assemble the final shot in line with the show’s style
- Fix shots with Toon Boom Harmony
- Improve and correct shots based on notes from the Director
- Troubleshoot and debug shot problems and escalate technical issues as required
- Maintain a convention of file naming structures for all shots compatible within Jam Filled Production pipeline
What’s in it for you?
- 2+ year compositing experience in a Harmony pipeline within a Production setting
- Knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony is a MUST
- Knowledge of software including Black Magic Fusion, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop is a plus
- Completed post-secondary education classical or 2D animation, art fundamentals, or other relevant area of study and/or experience
- Background in traditional art is an asset
- Understanding of animation styles and techniques and the animation production pipeline as a whole
- Excellent creative and technical problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet tight deadlines, and perform to standard in a fast-paced environment
- You are one with the Force
- Healthcare and dental
- Competitive remuneration
- Close proximity to the downtown core and public transportation
- Various activities, team-building events and parties
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
Boat Rocker is committed to hiring and supporting diverse candidates. We strongly encourage applications from people who identify as being part of an under-represented and equity-deserving group. This would include people who identify as racialized, Black, Indigenous, women, LGBTQ2SI+, and having a disability among others. We also recognize the importance of intersectional identities in our hiring and retention.