Jam Filled is a dynamic workplace for like-minded creative artists, we will remind you why you love cartooning: every project is produced with an eye for quality and an ear for fun!
Our Jam Filled studios are looking for some highly skilled 2D Harmony Animators to work on one of our ridiculously SWEET high-profile series!
You'll get to:
This will be your JAM if you have:
- Animate sequences in Harmony as assigned by the Animation Supervisor or Animation Director
- Ensure all shots are in line with the style of the production, and meet the quality standards of our studio and clients
- Collaborate closely with Animation Supervisor and other Animators on your team to solve any technical or creative issues that arise
- Complete revisions as requested
- Work within series production schedule and meet required deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- 3+ years' experience as a 2D character animator in a studio setting
- Strong working knowledge of ToonBoom Harmony
- Ability to bring life and emotion to characters in a variety of animation styles
- Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of animation including timing, acting, weight and posing
- Must be willing to learn, accept criticism, and have a positive attitude working as part of a super-team!
- Healthcare and dental
- Competitive remuneration
- Close proximity to the downtown core and public transportation
- Various activities, team-building events and parties
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
Boat Rocker is committed to hiring and supporting diverse candidates. We strongly encourage applications from people who identify as being part of an under-represented and equity-deserving group. This would include people who identify as racialized, Black, Indigenous, women, LGBTQ2SI+, and having a disability among others. We also recognize the importance of intersectional identities in our hiring and retention.